JAM Accelerator, led by Jeff Martinovich, applies Jeff’s thirty-years of experience building startups and executing mergers and acquisitions to now incubate, accelerate, and invest in small and mid-size companies. He has enjoyed extraordinary success in business and life, as well as overcome great failure, all which provide JAM Accelerator clients and partners a rare library of wisdom for not only building significant shareholder value, but also protecting it. Jeff’s commitment to stand up for what’s right following the 2008 Financial Crisis, and the resulting legal challenges, are the topics of multiple books and national articles.
Jeff is generous with his expertise in leadership and management, financial statements and strategies, sales and growth outperformance, and operational efficiencies to increase gross and net margins. On top of everything, Jeff’s engaging personality and commitment to joint success create an enjoyable experience with advisor and client in the boat together rowing in the same direction. See recent engagements below.
Led merger of four defense contractor subsidiaries under parent holding company to include legal, financial, infrastructure, policies and systems in order to maximize shareholder value and income-multiple expansion. Drove organic growth through new customers, vendors, and contracts, as well as subsequent acquisitions to develop suite of services.
Year-over-Year Revenue Growth +82%, Net Income +106%.
For minority/woman-owned small business, implemented business and management infrastructure to include CRM, websites, social media, financial statements, management reporting, and HR documentation. Drove sales through new prime contractors and enhanced bidding contract system.
Year-over-Year Sales + 67%
Built investment practice into nationally recognized comprehensive wealth management firm. Startups and acquisitions in asset management, investment banking, insurance, lending, and real estate. Grew to billion dollars assets, 100 associates, and 3,000 personal and commercial clients in 48 states and 5 countries.
+36% Avg. Ann. Growth Rate over 20 Years.
Ashleigh shares her two decades of marketing, sales, and coaching experience with ABA clients focused on driving rapid sales growth and doubling or tripling the organization’s annual productivity. Building upon her distinguished career in banking, mortgage sales, and personnel management, Ashleigh locks arms with her clients to, together, reach extraordinary goals. Her coaching mantra is, “Life is a scoreboard!”
Ashleigh has run large branches for big corporations, but most enjoys the one-on-one connections with her associates and clients building smaller companies and organizations with important missions. Passionate and loyal to a fault, Ashleigh has created a Raving Fans Club everywhere she has worked, especially with her coaching clients she has had the honor to serve.
A graduate of Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia, Ashleigh has been a top-performing sales, marketing, and management executive with Wachovia, MICG Investment Management, Ash Press and Wells Fargo. A small subset of her awards and accreditations include:
· Yearly Sales Goals > 100% Target
· Accelerated Leadership Award
· National Champion Leadership Rec.
· State Star Performer Award
· Top Producer Award
· Coaching Excellence Award
When not coaching her business clients, or solving the world’s latest problems, Ashleigh enjoys Carleigh, fitness, golf, and traveling.
With 10-plus years of valued hospitality industry experience, Cole brings a unique service and operational efficiency perspective to our advisory team. His operational competence and proficiency drive margin expansion and increased net income for our owner clients. Years of hands-on customer service experience enables Cole to implement innovative tactics with our client personnel teams.
Cole has worked with a variety of hospitality operations, ranging from fast casual to fine dining, as well as marketing and financial services firms supporting the industry.
Cole attended Virginia Wesleyan University and The Culinary Institute of Virginia.
Industries Owned and Advised:
· Investment Broker-Dealers (B/D) and Registered Investment Advisors (RIA)
· Medical software sales and prescription distribution
· Residential mortgage and commercial lending
· Investment banking: mergers, acquisitions, capital raises, equity/debt offerings
· Shipbuilding repair and services: US Navy, Coast Guard, Merchant Marine
· Insurance: life, health, long-term care
· Aerospace parts and repairs services: US Air Force, Foreign Military Sales
· Green energy lighting and audit
· MBA, The College of William & Mary, Finance
· B.S., United States Air Force Academy, Management
Business and Civic Community Involvement History
· Board Director, Christopher Newport University Luter School of Business
· Board Director, SIFMA National Small Firms Committee
· Chairman, Young Presidents’ Organization, Virginia
· FINRA Reg. Series 6,7,8,10,24,27
· SEC Reg. RIA Principal & Advisor
· President, Big Brothers Big Sisters
· Chairman, The Children’s Village of Hampton Roads
· Board Director, USO of Hampton Roads
· Ashleigh, Carleigh, Golf, Fitness, Free Markets, Capitalism, Liberty,
Children-Veteran-Criminal Justice Charities & Missions
Copyright © 2018 Jeff Martinovich - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy
Breaking News, Exclusive Content, Special Offers, and More!