Utilizing our team’s broad experience as founders, entrepreneurs, and corporate and military leaders, Ash Business Advisory (ABA) provides comprehensive growth and performance solutions for America’s small and mid-sized companies. ABA’s credentialed teammates have served as Chairman, CEO, CFO, COO, Branch & Division Manager, and Founder in a broad array of organizations, and this experience helps our current clients implement proven systems and strategies - no need to reinvent the wheel.
ABA’s Advisor success speaks for itself but, many times even more impactful, their experience with crisis management, failure, and wildly successful comebacks provide clients with a virtual library of company protection strategies and the ability to see around corners.
Finally, at the end of the day everyone wants to work with people they enjoy. ABA Team’s engaging personalities and humble servant-leadership styles foster teamwork and an enjoyable environment to promote outsized results and success for our partner clients.
WE’LL SHOW YOU HOW YOU CAN TRIPLE YOUR CURRENT NUMBER OF LEADS, DOUBLE YOUR SALES AND INCREASE YOUR ANNUAL REVENUE BY $100,000 OR MORE…AND WITHOUT SPENDING A CENT ON MARKETING OR ADVERTISING!
Led merger of four defense contractor subsidiaries under parent holding company to include legal, financial, infrastructure, policies and systems in order to maximize shareholder value and income-multiple expansion. Drove organic growth through new customers, vendors, and contracts, as well as subsequent acquisitions to develop suite of services.
Year-over-Year Revenue Growth +82%,
Net Income +106%.
For minority/woman owned small business, implemented business and management infrastructure to include CRM, websites, social media, financial statements, management reporting, and HR documentation. Drove sales through new prime contractors and enhanced bidding contract system.
Year-over-Year Sales + 67%.
Built investment practice into nationally recognized comprehensive wealth management firm. Startups and acquisitions in asset management, investment banking, insurance, lending, and real estate. Grew to billion dollars assets, 100 associates, and 3,000 personal and commercial clients in 48 states and 5 countries.
+36% Avg. Ann. Growth Rate over 20 Years.
Ashleigh shares her two decades of marketing, sales, and coaching experience with ABA clients focused on driving rapid sales growth and doubling or tripling the organization’s annual productivity. Building upon her distinguished career in banking, mortgage sales, and personnel management, Ashleigh locks arms with her clients to, together, reach extraordinary goals. Her coaching mantra is, “Life is a scoreboard!”
Ashleigh has run large branches for big corporations, but most enjoys the one-on-one connections with her associates and clients building smaller companies and organizations with important missions. Passionate and loyal to a fault, Ashleigh has created a Raving Fans Club everywhere she has worked, especially with her coaching clients she has had the honor to serve.
A graduate of Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia, Ashleigh has been a top-performing sales, marketing, and management executive with Wachovia, MICG Investment Management, Ash Press and Wells Fargo. A small subset of her awards and accreditations include:
· Yearly Sales Goals > 100% Target
· Accelerated Leadership Award
· National Champion Leadership Rec.
· State Star Performer Award
· Top Producer Award
· Coaching Excellence Award
When not coaching her business clients, or solving the world’s latest problems, Ashleigh enjoys Carleigh, fitness, golf, and traveling.
With 10-plus years of valued hospitality industry experience, Cole brings a unique service and operational efficiency perspective to our advisory team. His operational competence and proficiency drive margin expansion and increased net income for our owner clients. Years of hands-on customer service experience enables Cole to implement innovative tactics with our client personnel teams.
Cole has worked with a variety of hospitality operations, ranging from fast casual to fine dining, as well as marketing and financial services firms supporting the industry.
Cole attended Virginia Wesleyan University and The Culinary Institute of Virginia.
Industries Owned and Advised:
· Investment Broker-Dealers (B/D) and Registered Investment Advisors (RIA)
· Medical software sales and prescription distribution
· Residential mortgage and commercial lending
· Investment banking: mergers, acquisitions, capital raises, equity/debt offerings
· Shipbuilding repair and services: US Navy, Coast Guard, Merchant Marine
· Insurance: life, health, long-term care
· Aerospace parts and repairs services: US Air Force, Foreign Military Sales
· Green energy lighting and audit
· MBA, The College of William & Mary, Finance
· B.S., United States Air Force Academy, Management
Business and Civic Community Involvement History
· Board Director, Christopher Newport University Luter School of Business
· Board Director, SIFMA National Small Firms Committee
· Chairman, Young Presidents’ Organization, Virginia
· FINRA Reg. Series 6,7,8,10,24,27
· SEC Reg. RIA Principal & Advisor
· President, Big Brothers Big Sisters
· Chairman, The Children’s Village of Hampton Roads
· Board Director, USO of Hampton Roads
· Ashleigh, Carleigh, Golf, Fitness, Free Markets, Capitalism, Liberty,
Children-Veteran-Criminal Justice Charities & Missions